“As a consultation and service provider we seek to advance in order to demonstrate to our customers, investors and partners effective ways and solutions for a systematic and sustainable energy transition.”
GREEN systematically pursues the holistic approach that combines consultation and strategy development with specific solutions and investment plans.
GREEN plans, develops, manages and implements new sustainable energy projects and properties in the sectors of integrated urban PV solutions, floating, building façades, roof and vacant sites, carports, traffic routes and agricultural land in the fields of: water, commerce, industry, housing, residential parks, trade, production sites, traffic routes, offices, hotels, agricultures and also in urban housing planning, development and integration.
In a successful transformation, in addition to the strategic and structural further development, supporting the cultural change and keeping all stakeholders on side is becoming increasingly important.
GREEN creates individual market-relevant renewable energy investment models according to risk/return profiles by country, region and location. For the selection of projects, the GREEN network of experts continuously monitors the international markets.
They check renewable energy investments for the use of new requirements and technologies, assess the attractiveness of the locations and analyze the technical requirements & details.
- Strategic, market-relevant and integrated PV asset consulting
- Consultation accompanying the choice of appropriate PV investment models and projects
- Search for qualitatively suitable locations
- Assessment of market potential
- Profitability and possible risk aspects
- Planning and designing integrated and singular PV investment models
- Project-related profitability assessment
- Investment asset risk/yield profile assessment according to country, region and location
- Transaction support and negotiations
- Support regarding commercial, technical and legal diligence processes
- Assessment of all relevant project documents for optimum project-related income, finance and liquidity controlling
- Profitability forecasts and analyses
- Drafting all necessary information and foundations for a well-founded investment decision, reporting and document management
- Orchestration and management of all partners involved
GREEN provides you with its knowledge, its skills and its expertise from decades of project development.
GREEN puts its knowledge, expertise and experience from decades of project development at your disposal.
- Securing PV sites and project rights
- Feasibility studies and due diligence
- Optimising the technical and conceptual system planning
- Managing and supporting the permit and grid connection procedures
- Tendering, selecting and managing the development, EPC and O and M services
- Income optimisation and securing state or private power purchase agreements (PPAs)
- Structuring and implementing financing
GREEN is responsible for the operative management of photovoltaics. GREEN commissions and checks the servicing and maintenance work, and assumes the economic management and monitoring of the electricity yields. GREEN drafts monthly reports on the total income, risk and system’s yield. GREEN guarantees the systems’ optimal performance, implements the specifications for a failure-free operation and upgrades in a sensible manner.